Rollover from yesterday= $30.41
Daily Budget= $20
Total to spend today= $50.41
Expenses for today:
Walmart = $12.86 (shampoo, conditioner, nail art, hair accessories, and a few junk food)
$50.41
-12.86
---------
37.55 to roll over tomorrow =)
So I found out that I spend hundreds of dollars a month for food, entertainment, and other items that I could have saved towards paying off my student loans or saving for a car or even a house. So, from now on, I'm going to try to live on a budget, $20/day or $140/week. For some of you, that may still be a lot, but for me, that's how much I spend in a day or 2, which would explain me racking up thousands in credit card debt. Let's see if I can do it!
I'll also post ways on how to save money, cheap deals I find online, coupons, etc to help us all manage our financial needs =D
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment