So today will be the first day that I will attempt to have a budget. It's going to be hard today since I got called off from work and who knows where I will go and what I will buy...
So far, it's 3:20 pm and I spent $10.85 on McDonald's food. That leaves me with $9.15 for the whole day. LOL.
Mcdonald's Large Fries, 2 Chicken Snackwraps, 1 Cheeseburger, 1 Ice cream Sundae= $10.85
$20.00
- 10.85
-----------
$ 9.15 left
current time: 3:30 pm.
eek.
11:45pm:
So I actually survived my first day of budgeting with $9.15 left to roll over for tomorrow, yay! =)
So I found out that I spend hundreds of dollars a month for food, entertainment, and other items that I could have saved towards paying off my student loans or saving for a car or even a house. So, from now on, I'm going to try to live on a budget, $20/day or $140/week. For some of you, that may still be a lot, but for me, that's how much I spend in a day or 2, which would explain me racking up thousands in credit card debt. Let's see if I can do it!
I'll also post ways on how to save money, cheap deals I find online, coupons, etc to help us all manage our financial needs =D
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is incredible - you did an amazing job!!! I have come some advice to about Budgeting. Thanks for sharing.....
ReplyDelete