$20 (daily budget)
+ $9.15 (rollover from yesterday)
--------------------------
$29.15
YAY...let's see if my 2nd day will be as successful as yesterday's...FYI, I didn't spend much yesterday because I practically stayed home all day
!
Starbucks: $4.65


Frozen Yogurt: $8.44
Total Spent: $13.09
Today's budget: $29.15 (9.15 left from yesterday's balance and $20 daily budget)
- $13.09
-------------------------------------------------------
$16.06 left yay
Totally broke my rule on not splurging on blended coffee but couldn't help it :(
But I met my budget for today yay!
I actually had dinner and a movie tonight but Ryan, my bf paid for it all so I don't know if I just cheated from my budgeting lol. So it's always good to have a companion to split checks with hehe.
Today's budget: $29.15 (9.15 left from yesterday's balance and $20 daily budget)
- $13.09
-------------------------------------------------------
$16.06 left yay
Totally broke my rule on not splurging on blended coffee but couldn't help it :(
But I met my budget for today yay!
I actually had dinner and a movie tonight but Ryan, my bf paid for it all so I don't know if I just cheated from my budgeting lol. So it's always good to have a companion to split checks with hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment