Rollover from yesterday: $37.55
-I put $30 in my savings account so this leaves me with $7.55 + $20 (Daily Budget) = $27.55 to spend today.
-Expenses:
$10 at Jack in the Box for lunch and dinner!
$27.55
-$10.00
---------
$17.55 to rollover tomorrow
Wow. I have been doing good so far with this budgeting thing. Yay me!
So I found out that I spend hundreds of dollars a month for food, entertainment, and other items that I could have saved towards paying off my student loans or saving for a car or even a house. So, from now on, I'm going to try to live on a budget, $20/day or $140/week. For some of you, that may still be a lot, but for me, that's how much I spend in a day or 2, which would explain me racking up thousands in credit card debt. Let's see if I can do it!
I'll also post ways on how to save money, cheap deals I find online, coupons, etc to help us all manage our financial needs =D
No comments:
Post a Comment